Graduate Teaching Assistant - Support Literacy & Numeracy in Year 6
A top South London primary are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant immediately to support literacy and numeracy in Year 6. This Teaching Assistant post would suit a graduate looking at training to become a Primary Teacher next September.
This Teaching Assistant post supporting pupils with all elements of the curriculum is a must for any aspiring primary teacher who wants their career to be in upper key stage 2.
The school are looking for a graduate who is able to support Year 6 pupils in both literacy and numeracy. The school believe this position would be ideal for an aspiring primary teacher and will be able to offer the successful Teaching Assistant support and guidance into education.
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a primary school, can you support pupils in both Literacy and Numeracy, and would you like to support a Year 6 class, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
• Aspiring Primary Teacher & Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Required Academically Strong in Literacy & Numeracy
• Outstanding Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for a Graduate to Support in Year 6 - Teaching Assistant
• Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Year 6 Class for SATS year
• Experience of Supporting EPGS (English, Punctuation, Grammar and Spelling) Preferred
• High Achieving Primary School with Outstanding Levels of Inclusion - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
Do not hesitate in applying for this Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity at an nurturing school in London. Hit the ‘apply now’ button and send your CV straight over to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.