Graduate Teaching Assistant - Support a Year 6 Class in South London
A well led South London Primary School are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work in their Year 6 class from October. The Teaching Assistant position is ideal for a graduate and aspiring Primary Teacher with experience of working with children of a similar age. This is a well settled and energetic Year 6 class with one eye on completing their SATS successfully next May.
As such the ideal applicant will have a good standard of literacy and numeracy, and feel confident enough to work with small groups of pupils from the first day of their appointment.
If you would like to support Year 6 pupils in this key year, then this Teaching Assistant post is for you!
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Required
• Year 6 Class Teaching Assistant Required
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• Initial Teacher Training School - Teaching Assistant
• Teacher Training Potential - Teaching Assistant
• Long Term Teaching Assistant Placement Starting October 2019
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.