Graduate Teaching Assistant Post Supporting a Year 5 Class | London North, London
Graduate Teaching Assistant Post Supporting a Year 5 Class
Are you a graduate with aspirations of becoming a teacher?
Would you like to work in a vibrant Haringey primary as a Year 5 Teaching Assistant and help drive forward attainment levels in this year group?
If you want to begin on your path towards teacher training, then this Teaching Assistant role at an outstanding primary school in Haringey is what you have been searching for.
• Year 5 Teaching Assistant Required - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Primary School in Haringey, North London – Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term Teaching Assistant Post full time until July 2020
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting a Year 5 Class
• Primary School with Fantastic Career Development - Teaching Assistants
• Academic Primary School with Exceptional CPD
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is open to those the Ability to Support Year 5 Pupils
An outstanding primary school in North London are looking for a Year 5 Teaching Assistant. The school are seeking graduate Teaching Assistants with exceptional academic backgrounds to help aid pupil progress and attainment.
Your Teaching Assistant duties will include supporting the class teacher, working in groups of pupils with additional academic and behavioral support.
Found in North London, this growing, modern primary school is very close to the local tube station on Piccadilly Line.
Apply today to secure this Year 5 Teaching Assistant Role! Submit your CV to Jay Smy at Edustaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.