Graduate Teaching Assistant - Birmingham
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Teacher - Successful Primary School - Birmingham
An outstanding primary school is looking for an academically strong Graduate for a Teaching Assistant position to utilise their expertise and help pupils achieve academic success.
• Academically strong Graduates Required for a leading Primary School – Birmingham
• All subjects welcome - Degrees in Core Subjects and those that are more creative
• Fantastic Teaching Assistant experience for those looking to train as a teacher
• Long Term, Full-Time Graduate Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for a Graduate Teaching Assistant post
• Graduate Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Ideal for an aspiring Teacher
• Minimum of a 2:1 classification with an incredible academic record
• Excellent facilities and resources in a high achieving school
• Exceptional opportunity for a Graduate to gain classroom experience
• Vibrant Primary School with Outstanding Leadership – Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Graduate Teaching Assistant Person Specification
This leading primary school has a superb reputation for developing graduates into outstanding practitioners and future leaders. The Headteacher is looking for a high-achieving, charismatic and inspiring Graduate with an exemplary academic record and a desire to work in education, in the primary sector, for this Teaching Assistant position.
Graduate Teaching Assistant Role
The ideal applicant for this exciting Teaching Assistant position will be able to use their enthusiasm and creativity to help stimulate children's minds across Key Stages 1 and 2. As a Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the class teacher, by taking out small groups of children or leading 1:1 sessions with individuals who need additional support or challenge.
This Primary Teaching Assistant role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this established primary school in Birmingham, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to Lauren Gibbons at EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.