Graduate Teaching Assistant | South West London, London
Are you a graduate and aspiring primary teacher with excellent standards of literacy and numeracy? Can you see yourself in a Teaching Assistant post supporting Year 6 pupils in literacy and numeracy strategies?
If you are looking for the right Teaching Assistant post this year, and feel you can contribute to the academic success of a Year 6 class, then apply today!
If you can't wait to begin a career in primary education and are highly competent in English and Maths, then this supportive primary school in London want you as a Teaching Assistant.
• Academic & Confident Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Graduate with Superb Standards in Literacy and Numeracy Required as a Teaching Assistant
• Inclusive Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant post until July 2020
• Minutes from the Tube Station
• Year 6 Teaching Assistant Post
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to graduates and aspiring primary teachers!
An outstanding primary in London are seeking a graduate Teaching Assistant with exceptional standards of literacy and numeracy. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support their Year 6 pupils in literacy and numeracy strategies for the academic year. This is an important post for the school as they look to improve upon last year’s SATS and they feel a graduate with a strong academic year will be the ideal in this Teaching Assistant post.
This school is a forward-looking primary found in London and is a brief walk from the hustle and bustle of Clapham, minutes from the tube station. As a valued member of the community, the school enjoys an unprecedented level of support from parents and governors.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.