Graduate Teaching Assistant – Brent
Do you want to gain long term experience, understanding what it is like working within a school, whilst at the same time being paid?
This Outstanding Brent Primary in NW London is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant, to help develop over the next academic year, so you can be ready for your teacher training!
• Graduate Teaching Assistant position lasting the full academic year
• September start date for the Graduate Teaching Assistant
• £60 – £80 dependent on experience
• CPD and training on offer for all staff members
• Gain the experience you need for teacher training
• Excellent transport links across NW London
• Ofsted have graded the school as Outstanding in it’s past 2 inspections
• Exciting internal training programmes
• History of developing staff members and those new to teaching
• Strong and established SLT
• Established links with the local community
• Developing lesson plans with the class teacher
• Setting up the classes ready for the new day
• Leading intervention and group sessions with pupils
• Working 1:1 with SEN students and those needing additional help
• Leading after school and extracurricular clubs
Graduate Teaching Assistant Specification
To be considered for the Graduate Teaching Assistant position, you will need the following;
• Degree Education with a 2:2 or higher
• Experience and knowledge of the Education sector is beneficial
• Aspirations of a career in teaching
• Able to commit to the entire academic year
If shortlisted for the position, the graduate teaching assistant will be asked to attend an interview with us, before being selected for a trial day with the school. This will give you the chance to see the school and role first hand, making sure the school is the right fit for you.
This Graduate Teaching Assistant role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this optimistic primary school in Brent, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to Richard Rawlings at EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button..
Please note: due to the volume of Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Graduate Teaching Assistant | Brent | Graduate Teaching Assistant | NW London | Graduate Teaching Assistant