Graduate Teaching Assistant – Brent, NW London – September start date
Are you part of the next generation of Primary Teachers in London?
Would you like to gain experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Learn from Outstanding practitioners as you understand what it takes to become a leading teacher for the next Academic year!!
***Graduate Teaching Assistant position in Brent, NW London
***Long term Graduate Teaching Assistant role lasting the full Academic year
***£60 - £80 per day dependent on experience
***Graduate role gaining experience in an Outstanding Primary
***Excellent transport links across NW London
***Gain the experience you need!!
The school and position
An incredible opportunity for a graduate with aspirations for training as a teacher. The school can offer you the following;
• Work in an Ofsted graded Outstanding school
• CPD and training for all staff members including the successful graduate teaching assistant
• History of developing staff members
• 2 form entry Primary
• Great outdoor areas for leading group activities
The Graduate Teaching Assistant will consist of, among other things;
• Leading group work and intervention sessions
• Working 1:1 with SEN students
• Developing lesson plans with the class teacher
• Setting up the class ready for the day ahead
• Leading extra curricular clubs after school
The school is offering the Graduate Teaching Assistant the chance to learn and progress. In return the school want to meet someone with the following;
• Degree educated with a 2:2 award or higher
• GCSE ‘C’ grade or higher in Maths, English or Science
• Aspirations for a career as a teacher
• Able to commit to the full Academic year
• Want to learn, develop and become the best possible Graduate Teaching Assistant
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, so get your application in to this Brent, North West school today! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Richard Rawlings at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Brent, NW London – Graduate Teaching Assistant – Long Term post – Graduate Teaching Assistant