Graduate Teaching Assistant
A leading Birmingham secondary school are seeking 2 Graduate Teaching Assistants to support across all departments.
If you are an aspiring teacher looking for the experience and skills to make a successful PGCE or any Initial Teacher Training application, then this Teaching Assistant post in Birmingham could be the position for you.
• Teaching Assistant Post for aspiring teachers
• Teaching Assistant Post Involving supporting from all departments
• Teaching Assistant Post starting September 2019
• Gain more secondary school experience as a Teaching Assistant
• Expanding secondary school in South Birmingham
• Behaviour in the school is outstanding- teachers teach effectively in all lessons
• Teaching Assistant guaranteed the support & guidance from experienced teachers
• Teaching Assistant supporting various departments
• Teaching Assistant - 5 mins walk from the nearest bus stop
A leading South Birmingham secondary school are looking to appoint several graduates as Teaching Assistants to support in a variety of departments. The school are setting the bar high for these posts expecting that the successful Teaching Assistant will have an excellent academic background and good relevant experience. This Teaching Assistant post would be ideal for a graduate with experience of supporting in a school-based role or supporting secondary aged pupils in a group setting. This could involve coaching sports, tutoring pupils or supporting in any other educational environment.
This Teaching Assistant position involves assisting with general support throughout the school, tackling various subjects on a 1:1 basis and booster sessions that allow struggling students to catch up.
If you meet the requirements of this established secondary school, apply for the ideal Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Birmingham immediately! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Lauren Gibbons at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.