Graduate Teaching Assistant | London East, London
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Newham, East London
Are you a graduate and aspiring primary teacher with excellent standards of literacy and numeracy? Can you see yourself in a Teaching Assistant post supporting Year 6 pupils in literacy and numeracy strategies?
If you are looking for the right Teaching Assistant post this year, and feel you can contribute to the academic success of a Year 6 class, then apply today!
If you can't wait to begin a career in primary education and are highly competent in English and Maths, then this supportive primary school in London want you as a Teaching Assistant.
• Academic & Confident Graduate Required - Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Graduate with Superb Standards in Literacy and Numeracy Required as a Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Inclusive Primary School in East London – Graduate Teaching Assistant Post
• Immediate Start – Long term full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant post until July 2022
• KS2 Teaching Assistant Post
• This Graduate Teaching Assistant post is only open to graduates and aspiring primary teachers!
An outstanding primary in Newham London is seeking a Graduate Teaching Assistant with exceptional standards of literacy and numeracy. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support their KS2 pupils in literacy and numeracy strategies for the academic year. This is an important post for the school as they look to improve upon last year’s SATS and they feel a graduate with a strong academic year will be the ideal in this Teaching Assistant post.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a dynamic environment as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, so get your application in today! Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Matthew at EduStaff today.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.