Graduate TA with SEN Experience- West London!
Graduate TA with SEN Experience, West London Primary or Secondary- immediate start
• Graduate TA with SEN Experience
• Ealing- West London ‘Outstanding’ Secondary school
• £70-80 per day- based on experience
• Long term, full time position as a Graduate TA with SEN Experience
• Within proximity of the nearest station-GWR
• Immediate interview/start
Your role as a Graduate TA with SEN Experience would consist of;
• Provide creative lessons to engage lower attaining or SEN pupils
• Support students across all subject’s wit in the SEN department
• Liaising with the class teacher and SENCO to support to a high standard and deliver the schools ethos
• Implementing your knowledge of the students to support progress
• Lead focus groups for English and Mathematics and core subjects
• Be committed to the school and your role as a Graduate TA with SEN experience
The school- Graduate TA with SEN Experience
This school is proud to be a high achieving enriched environment that educates students aged 3-19. They place a strong emphasis on preparing their students for the world around them. Students are taught to be confident independent thinkers, guided by their well-qualified and motivated staff, with the best modern technology and resources available. This enables students to achieve their full potential both in terms of their academic success and their development as individuals. One of this schools aims is to create an environment in which hard work and discipline combine to provide their students with the determination and motivation to succeed. Students can expect to gain much from this highly academic and well-run school. They are also fortunate enough to own a large section of fertile land- perfect for outdoor learning
This Graduate TA with SEN experience position will be well suited to someone who holds the following skills;
• SEN experience with Autism & challenging behaviour
• Have the ability to adapt and differentiate their own practice to meet the needs of students
• Passionate about and committed to education and supporting a range of needs including SEN
• Able to promote the schools ethos of confident and independent learners
• The ability to help students to develop a healthy respect for themselves and others, with a clear moral code that will positively guide their life choices.
• Provide a rich and supportive student-centered learning environment
• Help students to see the value of their learning.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate, inspirational and enthusiastic Graduate TA with SEN experience and an unstoppable desire to build further experience in SEN educational development. To join the team of inspirational, dedicated and highly skilled teaching professionals. Click apply now, sending your CV to Kirsty Kemp at Edustaff and take a step towards this rewarding and fulfilling role
Please note: Due to the volume of Graduate TA with SEN experience applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.