Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant - South London - Immediate Start
Are you an aspiring primary teacher, psychologist or SEN Teacher looking for more experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant? Would you be interested in supporting pupils with Autistic Spectrum Disorder? Can you support pupils this academic year as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
• Teaching Assistant - Psychology Graduate
• Teaching Assistant Working with ASD Pupils
• Rewarding Supportive Environment Excellent Career Potential
• Primary Teaching Assistant Posts
• Exceptional Teaching Assistant Opportunity for Aspiring Primary Teacher
• 1st Class Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders - Teaching Assistant
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring teachers
A South London primary, with exceptional inclusion, are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant for the remainder of the academic year.
This Teaching Assistant position will involve supporting 3 different ASD pupils in class and in individual 1:1 sessions. It is important that you have had some experience of working with pupils on the autistic spectrum and understand the patience needed to provide good support.
The school have a specialist ASD provision on site which is staffed by 3 Primary ASD Teachers and 6 SEN Teaching Assistants, of which the successful applicant will be one. It is an experienced team so you will benefit from the vast SEN knowledge of the other staff to further your professional development. The successful Teaching Assistant will have the benefits of being trained by and learning from, outstanding SEN staff throughout the year.
This accessible primary school is found in London and is 5 minutes from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.