Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant – Brent
If you are looking to become a SEN Teacher, Counsellor, Speech & Language Therapist or an Educational, Clinical, Forensic Psychologist … the experience from this role will help you achieve that Goal!
An inclusive and supportive SEN Primary school is looking for a confident Graduate to join their exceptionally well-led department from September to support pupils with a wide range of special educational needs.
• SEN Teaching Assistant at an established school in Brent
• An excellent opportunity to gain invaluable skills
• Competitive daily salary for SEN Teaching Assistant
• Long term, Full-Time SEN Teaching Assistant position
• SEN Teaching Assistant post starting September 2019
• Minimum of a 2:1 Classification
• Supportive & Passionate Staff
• Fantastic training and support from Outstanding Senior Leaders
• Ideal Role for Psychologist Graduates looking to develop towards a long-term Career
The SEN Teaching Assistant Person Specification
This SEN Teaching Assistant role requires a bright and cognitive Graduate who has achieved at least a 2:1 in Psychology or a relevant subject. You must possess a passion for supporting and developing students with Special Educational Needs. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will have a natural ability to build relationships and display an empathetic, resilient and friendly character.
The SEN Teaching Assistant Role
The SENCo will mentor you through your time at this highly reputable SEN primary school preparing you for a successful career. Your duties will include helping with pre-lesson planning and developing new activities that the pupils will enjoy. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will help pupils meet their potential through smaller group and 1:1 session.
The school is passionate about SEN and they see this role as vital to the well-being and development of students. The SEN Teaching Assistant will be supporting pupils with SEMH, ASD, BESD, Speech and Language Difficulties. In this post you will gain new skills that will enable you to reach your long-term ambitions.
If you wish to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant role today!
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.