Graduate Secondary Learning Support Assistant | North West London, London
Graduate Secondary Learning Support Assistant – Camden- Open to all Graduates with at least a 2:1 degree!!
A Learning Support Assistant position has opened for a resilient individual who is keen to become part of an organised school in Camden.
• Learning Support Assistant position available
• 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time position
• Welcoming secondary school
• Starting Immediately
• £70-80 depending on experience
Learning Support Assistant Specification
• Willing graduate who has achieved a 2:1
• Prior experience working with children
• Have the drive and charisma required to inspire those around you
• Patient and upstanding character
• Become a role model for pupils
• Dedicate your efforts to the school and divulge exciting subject knowledge
About the Learning Support Assistant Role
• You will be supporting students on a 1:1 basis and in small groups.
• Hone your teaching skills.
• Work in various classes to gain the most out of your experience.
• Learn under the careful guidance of the Class Teachers.
• Join in with the large range of extra-curricular activities on offer, ranging from academic groups to sporting and artistic endeavours.
• Excellent secondary found in Camden
• Within walking distance from the nearest bus stations and tube stations.
• The school comes with an exciting budget for educational facilities
• A deep-seated part of the local community and specialises in providing a modern, exciting learning environment.
• Often oversubscribed thanks to its popularity in the local area and is a GOOD and ever-improving school.
If you agree that this Learning Support Assistant opportunity in Camden is the ideal place to further your ambitions, apply today! Send your CV straight over to Tom England by clicking the apply button NOW!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.