Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Wandsworth
Graduate Science Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Science Teacher – Wandsworth
A high achieving secondary school is looking for a passionate and committed Science Teaching Assistant to join their supportive Science department with the opportunity to gain invaluable teaching experience.
• Science Teaching Assistant – Wandsworth
• A rare opportunity to gain invaluable skills
• Competitive daily pay for the Science Teaching Assistant position
• Long Term, Full-Time Science Teaching Assistant position
• Science Teaching Assistant from September 2019
• Ideal for an aspiring Science Teacher
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Well-established Secondary school offering excellent facilities
• Fantastic training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Science Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The successful Science Teaching Assistant will be a confident Graduate with an impressive academic record and at least a 2:1 in Science or a relevant degree. As a Science Teaching Assistant, you must have the ability to inspire all students to gain academic success. The school is keen on meeting a resourceful Graduate who possesses a vast subject knowledge and the desire to becoming a Teacher.
The Science Teaching Assistant Role
As a Science Teaching Assistant, you will be gaining invaluable classroom experience as you lead small groups and 1:1 session. Your role as a Graduate Science Teaching assistant is to raise attainment of pupils within the high achieving Science department. You will have the opportunity to progress your teaching techniques by immersing yourself in the schools CPD Programme.
Join this truly inspirational secondary school as a Science Teaching Assistant and make a difference at a top educational institution!
Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.