Graduate Primary TA – Dartford, Kent
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher, but would first like to gain further school experience?
Do you currently hold a minimum 2.1 degree from a leading university?
Do you have prior experience working in an educational setting or in small groups with children?
This ambitious primary school in Dartford, Kent, is looking for astute Graduate Primary TAs to join the team.
*** Graduate Primary TA position located in Dartford, Kent
*** Long term, full-time Graduate Primary TA position starting immediately
*** £60-£65 per day
Graduate Primary TA Specification:
* 2.1 or above from a leading University
* Good A-Levels
* C Grade in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Primary Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Prior experience of working in an educational setting highly desirable
About the Graduate Primary TA role:
* Ad-hoc support throughout the school years
* Responsible for working 1:1 with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
* Found in Dartford, Kent, this primary is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
Apply today for this fantastic Graduate Primary TA opportunity in Dartford and begin your path to becoming a Primary Teacher. Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants for this Graduate Primary TA role will be contacted.
Graduate Primary TA – Dartford | Graduate Primary TA - Kent