Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Redbridge
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Maths Teacher – Redbridge
A high achieving secondary school is looking for a passionate and committed Maths Teaching Assistant to join their supportive Maths department with the opportunity to gain invaluable teaching experience.
• Maths Teaching Assistant – Redbridge
• Long Term, Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for a Maths Teaching Assistant post
• Maths Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Minimum of a 2:1 Classification
• Ideal for an aspiring Secondary Maths Teacher
• A vibrant secondary school looking for a Maths Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Maths Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The successful applicant will be a driven, dynamic and diligent Maths graduate who has achieved above a 2:1 in a Maths or relevant degree. The ideal Maths Teaching Assistant should be able to cultivate a learning environment where pupils are engaging and enjoying their learning. The school is keen on meeting a confident Graduate for the Maths Teaching Assistant position who possesses a strong subject knowledge and passion for education.
Maths Teaching Assistant Role
In this exciting Maths Teaching Assistant position, you will be assisting in lessons throughout the Maths Department and offering individual and group sessions for pupils who find Maths a challenging subject. As a Maths Teaching Assistant, you will be surrounded by a team of inspiring intellectuals and have the opportunity to progress your teaching techniques by immersing yourself in the schools CPD Programme.
If you want to make a real difference on how pupils feel about Mathematics and start your rewarding teaching career, then Apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant position today.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.