Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Maths Teacher
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Maths Teacher – Enfield
Are you considering a career in maths teaching? An outstanding secondary school in Enfield is looking for a committed and compassionate Graduate to join their diverse, high-achieving school as a Maths Teaching Assistant.
• Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Enfield
• Gain invaluable school-based experience
• Long Term, Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for a Maths Teaching Assistant post
• Maths Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Minimum of a 2:2 Classification
• Ideal for an aspiring Secondary Maths Teacher
• Teacher Training opportunities on offer for a Successful Graduate
• A supportive secondary school looking for a Maths Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Maths Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic Maths Graduate with a 2:2 or above in Maths or relevant degree. The school is keen on meeting an ambitious Graduate for the Maths Teaching Assistant position who possesses a strong subject knowledge, passion for education and the will to inspire younger generations.
In this exciting Maths Teaching Assistant position, you will be supporting KS3 and GCSE Students within the high achieving Maths Department. As a Maths Teaching Assistant, you will be surrounded by a team of inspiring teachers and leaders and have the opportunity to progress your teaching techniques by immersing yourself in the schools fantastic CPD Programme.
Please note: due to the volume of Maths Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.