Graduate Maths Academic Mentor Role | North West London, London
Graduate Maths Academic Mentor Role
Are you a recent Maths graduate?
Are you considering a career in education?
A vibrant and forward-thinking secondary school in Camden are looking for an ambition Maths graduate to support their students.
Maths Academic Mentor role:
• Immediate interview
• ASAP Start – End of the school year
• Camden based Secondary School
• Maths Academic Mentor
• £60-80 per day
• Graded “Good” by Ofsted
About the Maths Academic Mentor role:
• Working 1-1 and in small groups
• Supporting the school’s catch up program
• Help plan revision sessions
• Under direction from the head of the Maths Department
• Working with children from year 7 – 11
Who we are looking for:
• Have a Maths based degree
• 2:1 or higher
• Want a career in Education
• Confident personality
• Adaptable and hardworking individual
Based in Camden, this school is well connected with excellent public transport links and also has an onsite carpark which is reserved for staff.
Please send your CV to Tom at Edustaff if you are interested in this Maths Academic Mentor position. This Secondary school is very excited to find the right fit for their exciting environment in North London - if you have any further question or queries surrounding this Maths Academic Mentor role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please note: due to the volume of Maths Academic Mentor applications, only successful Maths Academic Mentor applicants will be contacted.