Graduate Learning Support Assistant | London North, London
Graduate Learning Support Assistant - Barnet, North London
Are you a graduate with a SEN or Psychology degree?
Would you like to gain valuable experience supporting a pupil with challenging behaviour & Mild Learning difficulties on a one to one basis who has shown excellent progress this year?
• Graduate Learning Support Assistant position
• Located in Barnet, North London
• Earn between £60 to £80 per day
• Earn whilst you learn
• Long Term, Full-Time position starting Immediately
• Nurturing primary school with excellent provision for SEN students
• Immediate interview
About the Graduate Learning Support Assistant Specification:
• Friendly graduate
• 2:1 or 1st in your degree
• Prior experience working with SEN children
• Be able to break down work into manageable chunks
• Be able to quickly develop relationships with pupils
• Have a calm and collected approach and a resilient character
About the Role:
• Supporting the development of a specific Year 4 boy
• Work 1-1 in class and support him in intervention sessions
• Develop important teaching techniques through the school's enviable training and CPD plan
• Join a team of teachers who work well under the direction of the SENCO
• Learn from an experienced Teacher and SENCO
• Barnet based primary and is in a central part of the borough
• Recently judged as Good by Ofsted is working hard to progress to outstanding
• Fully equipped with the latest classroom resources including outdoor learning space
• It ensures every pupil gets the best chance to succeed
• Above-average percentage of SEN intake
Secure a fantastic training placement at this state-of-the-art primary School in North London. Become a KS2 Learning Support Assistant today and bolster your CV with practical experience, contact Tom England at EduStaff now.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.