Graduate HLTA, KS1 & KS2- Ealing- West London
Graduate HLTA KS1 & KS2- Ealing, West London Primary- immediate start
• Graduate HLTA KS1 & KS2
• Ealing- West London Primary
• £90-100 per day- based on experience
• Long term, full time position as a Graduate HLTA KS1 & KS2
• Within proximity of the nearest station- GWR
• Immediate interview/start
Your role as a Graduate HLTA KS1 & KS2 would consist of;
• Provide creative lessons to engage lower attaining or SEN pupils
• Offer extracurricular- Dance, Drama or Music clubs
• Build bonds with staff & students and their families
• Liaising with the class teacher to teach to a high standard and deliver the schools ethos
• Implementing your knowledge of the children to support progress
• Lead focus groups for Literacy, Reading, writing and Numeracy- when not teaching
• Be committed to the school and your role as a Graduate HLTA in KS1 & KS2
This talented and dedicated ‘Good’ Ofsted rated primary is found in a diverse community of Ealing in West London are seeking a diligent and confident HLTA to join their collaborative team to teach to a high standard and work as part of the team to maintain high student progress. As a school senior leadership and teaching staff believe that in order to motivate and enthuse their children to achieve. Every staff member needs to be dedicated and committed to delivering the schools ethos and model enthusiasm and excitement about learning new skills and celebrating achievement.
This KS1 Graduate Teaching Assistant position will be well suited to someone who holds the following skills;
• The ability to help children to develop a healthy respect for themselves and others, with a clear moral code that will positively guide their life choices.
• Value the development of children’s academic progress and nurture ambition, resilience and excellent skills for life as essential outcomes of their experience as learners.
• Help children to see the value of their learning.
• Strong Academic record with a degree and HLTA qualification
• Confident teaching across KS1 & KS2 with a strong knowledge of the Curriculum
• Passionate about and committed to education and supporting a range of needs including SEN
This is a valuable opportunity for a passionate, inspirational and enthusiastic Graduate HLTA with an unstoppable desire to Teach and support children to flourish into respectful, talented, confident and academic individuals. Click apply now, sending your CV to Kirsty Kemp at Edustaff and take a step towards this rewarding and fulfilling role
Please note: Due to the volume of Graduate HLTA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.