Graduate General SEN Teaching Assistant!
Graduate General SEN Teaching Assistant – Hounslow, West London
An intelligent graduate or experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with a burning desire to launch a career in SEN education is wanted to join this multicultural, modern “Outstanding” Secondary school in Hounslow West London as a General SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Graduate General SEN TA at an established, sought out secondary School in Hounslow West London
- Immediate start!
- 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
- Daily rate of £60-£70
- Fantastic support programme from day one
- Opportunity to work in a modern “Outstanding” school with state-of-the-art facilities
Person Specification- Graduate General SEN TA
• You must be a committed and caring professional
• An academic history with a minimum of a 2:1 degree and A-levels in English and Maths
• Has previous experience working with children who have special educational needs
• Can easily develop relationships with pupils and teachers.
• As a General SEN Teaching Assistant, you will possess a positive approach to dealing with challenges and a warm personality which makes your pupils feel at ease.
• A General SEN Teaching Assistant, you should be aware that you will be dealing with students who have SEN, including autism and other challenging behaviours.
About the Role- Graduate General SEN TA
In this General SEN Teaching Assistant post you will be supporting teaching and learning of a range of students who have Special Educational Needs. By liaising with the SENCO and class teachers you will deliver effective provision to SEN pupils which aids their personal development. In general, you will be working alongside a Class Teacher who will act as your mentor and participating in or leading an extra-curricular society. Part of your remit will be to participate in, manage, and perhaps even lead struggling pupils in small intervention groups or 1:1 academic session.
This highly regarded Secondary school is found in Hounslow West London and is located a few minutes’ walk from the closest London Underground (Tube) system and does have a school carpark for those who wish to drive. The SEN pupils thrive under the positive approach taken to learning which is instilled by all staff throughout the school. Each member of staff at this school is proud to be a part of an establishment that prepares students for their future life and role in society. It is working hard to maintain consistent 'Outstanding' practice and is in high demand with parents and is oversubscribed.
If you feel that your passion for support is shared by this Secondary school, then this General SEN Teaching Assistant role in Hounslow, West London is for you.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Graduate General SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.