Graduate English Academic Mentor | London North, London
Graduate English Academic Mentor Role
Are you a recent English graduate?
Are you considering a career in education?
A vibrant and forward-thinking secondary school in Barnet are looking for an ambition English graduate to support their students.
English Academic Mentor role:
• Immediate interview
• ASAP Start – End of the school year
• Barnet based Secondary School
• English Academic Mentor
• £60-80 per day
• Graded “Good” by Ofsted
About the English Academic Mentor role:
• Working 1-1 and in small groups
• Supporting the school’s catch up program
• Help plan revision sessions
• Under direction from the head of the English Department
• Working with children from year 7 – 11
Who we are looking for:
• Have an English based degree
• 2:1 or higher
• Want a career in Education
• Confident personality
• Adaptable and hardworking individual
Based in Barnet, this school is well connected with excellent public transport links and also has an onsite carpark which is reserved for staff.
Please send your CV to Tom at Edustaff if you are interested in this English Academic Mentor position. This Secondary school is very excited to find the right fit for their exciting environment in North London - if you have any further question or queries surrounding this English Academic Mentor role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Please note: due to the volume of English Academic Mentor applications, only successful English Academic Mentor applicants will be contacted.