Geography Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
Geography Teaching Assistant - Camden
Are you a Geography Graduate looking for a job where you can make a difference?
Would you like to gain experience in a fantastic Camden secondary school before progressing onto teacher training?
Utilise your academic abilities as you become a Geography Teaching Assistant at this vibrant and welcoming secondary school in Camden.
• Geography Teaching Assistant at a growing secondary school
• £70 - £80 per day
• Salaried Teacher Training on offer for successful Geography Teaching Assistant
• Long Term, Full-Time Geography Teaching Assistant position
• Starting immediately
Geography Teaching Assistant Specification
• Dynamic Humanities graduate with a 2:1 or higher
• Previous experience supporting children
• Bring a true devotion to the subject
• Be a hardworking and approachable individual
• Act as a role model for children
• Demonstrate the empathy to work with children who have additional needs
About the Geography Teaching Assistant Role
• Join a large Humanities Department
• Lead booster classes for mixed ability pupils
• Support student across KS3-KS5
• Provide in-class support to pupils
• Benefit from the schools extensive CPD
This friendly secondary school is found in Camden and is easy to access via public transport, based close to central London. The school has seen superb success with its community outreach programme. The school has made superb headway with reaching above-average standards on a consistent basis and enjoys a 'Good' rating from Ofsted.
Do you agree that this is a fantastic Geography Teaching Assistant opportunity? Is Camden a good location for you? Yes? Apply today! Click ‘apply’ and send your cv to Tom England at EduStaff immediately!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.