Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – Ipswich
Calling Future Primary Teachers of Suffolk!
We are looking to receive applications from caring, creative and passionate graduate teaching assistants who are committed to improving the educational outcomes for the children of Suffolk.
Every year, Edustaff launch the careers of hundreds of aspiring Primary Teachers. We help them to find progressive graduate support roles where they can build a solid foundation of experience before applying for teacher training.
Under the guidance of a supportive team of teachers, you will be responsible for working with groups of pupils and planning and delivering small group activities. You will also be responsible for assessing pupil progress and achievement throughout the academic year.
This graduate teaching assistant role is the perfect role for an aspiring Primary Teacher to apply for who wants to gain a year of school experience prior to going on to teacher training.
***Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Primary School located in Ipswich and surrounding areas
***Modern facilities for children and staff
***Opportunities for Professional Development Training
***Interviews taking place now for immediate starts
***One full academic year initially with opportunities to progress on to teacher training from September 2020
***£65-£88 per day (dependant on specific responsibilities)
Primary Graduate TA requirements:
To be considered for a Graduate TA role you must meet the following criteria:
- 2:1 or First-Class Honours graduate
- Considering a career as a Primary Teacher
- GCSEs of C or above in Maths, English and Science
- Previous experience working with the 4-11 age range (tutoring, youth work, clubs, coaching, NCS, Camp America, TEFL)
- A calm, patient and resilient personality who can work well under pressure
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to inspire the minds of the next generation!
- The ability to encourage children to reach their full potential, both academically and pastorally
- The willingness to help out with lunchtime and after-school clubs where required
- The creativity to create resources and plan exciting, memorable and meaningful learning experiences
Our partner schools are driven by providing the very best opportunities for their pupils and preparing them for a very successful future. Graduates are encouraged and supported as they develop professionally in their chosen field.
If this Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like the perfect way of securing you the experience needed prior to applying for teacher training, get in contact with Edustaff today! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV to Matt Burgum at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted for this Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Ipswich.