French or Spanish Tutor | Trainee Teacher
French or Spanish Tutor | Graduate Teaching Assistant | Harlow
Are you a graduate of languages with a specialism in French or Spanish? Are you considering a career in teaching MFL in the future?
• MFL | French or Spanish Tutor | Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Harlow - Essex
• (Multiple salaried routes into teaching MFL)
• Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School
• Excellent training & development catered to aspiring teachers
• Permanent | Full-Time | September 2019 start
• Daily Pay rate (£65 - £75)
If you are a graduate considering a future career in secondary school teaching, then look no further for the perfect platform to building that vital experience you will need to embark on your career in teaching.
French or Spanish Tutor – The School:
You will be welcomed to the support team of this ‘Outstanding’ school based in Harlow – As the lead training school in a trust of 8 schools across North Essex, you will be well placed to build experience as a French or Spanish Tutor and progress quickly into your career as a French or Spanish Teacher.
The school-works hard every year to utilise the exceptional facilities across the Multi Academy Trust to train and develop practitioners of the future!
French or Spanish Tutor – The Role:
The French or Spanish Tutor role will see you providing academic support to students in the MFL (French & Spanish) department across KS3 and 4. During the placement you will be supporting small groups and work 1:1 with additional SEN support responsibilities.
• Join a vibrant MFL department in a very successful training school that offers teaching opportunities across a further 10 schools.
• Dedicated teachers will guide you through an induction programme as you progress towards teacher training.
• Competitive pay rate – (Salaried route into teaching)
If you are keen to build experience in a school and gain the best possible start to a career in teaching, click ‘apply’ now, to have your CV considered for the French or Spanish Tutor role.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01245 260 980 for more information.