EY-KS1 SEN SPLD ASD LSA- Ealing Immediate start!
Early Years- KS1 SEN ASD & SPLD TA- Immediate start- SEN Division in Ealing.
This thriving and well-respected School with an SEN division succeeds in combining high quality academic education, differentiated to meet the needs of their students and offering a range of opportunities to succeed and develop.
This fantastic primary SEN division needs an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with students who have Autism (ASD) and SPLD.
This Early Years- KS1 SEN ASD & SPLD role is a long-term post that will last for at least the remainder of the academic year if not beyond.
*** Earn £60 - £70 per day Minimum!
*** Wonderful Management Team!
*** Great Experience for Future Teachers!
*** Ideal for a Future Educational Physiologist!
As an EY-KS1 SEN ASD & SPLD TA, you will be;
• Happy to learn that the school fosters and encourages positive attitudes towards every aspect of school life and support pupils in developing and fulfilling their own ambitions and aspirations
• will be a SEN professional or graduate who has practice working with SEN children and can calmly decide the best solution for a challenging situation.
• The ideal EY-KS1 ASD & SPLD TA will have an easy rapport with their colleagues and the pupils they work with that will help them gel well with the school.
• Be able to confidently and effectively support the needs of the students with SPLD and ASD
• Willing to support teaching and learning across the school and you will be assisting SEN pupils through school life
If you would relish the chance to work at this well-established School in West London, apply for this EY-KS1 ASD & SPLD TA role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of EY-KS1 ASD & SPLD TA applications, only successful EY-KS1 ASD & SPLD TA applicants will be contacted.