EYFS Teaching Assistant - Birmingham
Are you a graduate with a passion for support EYFS children, helping them to prepare for KS1 and KS2?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a graduate looking to gain experience in an EYFS class before starting a teacher training programme in 2020.
*** EYFS Teaching Assistant
*** 'Good' school based in Central Birmingham
*** £60 - £70 per day
*** September 2019 - July 2020
A lovely 3 form entry primary school based in Birmingham are currently seeking to appoint a dynamic, passionate and hardworking Early Years Teaching Assistant. This role is a full-time position and will be a temporary role for the academic year. Early Years Teaching Assistants will have the opportunity to work across the pre-school, Nursery and Reception classes within the school.
About the role of an Early Years Teaching Assistant:
- Providing support to the teachers within the EYFS
- 1:1/small group support for children with Special Needs
- Create a safe and secure learning environment for all children to thrive and develop
- Support children with social, emotional and physical development
- Ensure all inside and outdoor learning spaces are reading for learning
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked successfully with children in other phases of Primary School.
- Worked successfully with SEN pupils
- Knowledge & understanding of strategies used to support pupils with learning difficulties.
This EYFS Teaching Assistant role is a chance to really make a difference. Join this vibrant primary school in Birmingham and start your rewarding career. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Luke Bacciochi at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.