EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant - Lambeth - Immediate Start
A Lambeth primary school are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to support several ASD pupils in their Reception classes. This Teaching Assistant post requires a comprehensive understanding of autism and how this effects pupils in the Early Years. This SEN Teaching Assistant post is ideal experience for any graduate keen to teach or to progress in their understanding of special needs.
The school need an SEN Teaching Assistant that possesses a positive approach to challenging circumstances and have an approachable and accommodating manner. This SEN Teaching Assistant post offers a truly inclusive education which is achieved through the dedication of their Teaching Assistants who provide excellent support.
If you are seeking more experience of working in the Early Years, then this Teaching Assistant is waiting for your application.
• Reception SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• SEN Experienced Graduate Preferred
• Experience of Early Years Required - SEN Teaching Assistant
• SEN Teaching Assistant Position until July 2020
• Year Fixed Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant position
• Experience & Knowledge required to Support Reception Pupils with autism
• Teaching Assistant with a Desire to Support Pupils in Early Years
• Starting immediately - Teaching Assistant
• £75-85 per day plus offset expenses
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.