EY Teaching Assistant- Hounslow- Sept 2020 | London West, London
Do you have experience supporting pupils in Early Years? Do you hold a Degree in EY education?
A leading West London- Hounslow primary school are seeking an exceptional graduate Teaching Assistant to support pupils through the Early Years.
If you are seeking more experience of working in the Early Years, then this Teaching Assistant is waiting for your application.
• Reception Teaching Assistant Post
• SEN Experienced Graduate Preferred
• Experience of Early Years Required - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Position Sept 2020- Long term contract
• Year Fixed Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant position
• Experience & Knowledge required to Support Reception Pupils with autism
• Teaching Assistant with a Desire to Support Pupils in Early Years
• £65-80 per day depending on experience.
A Hounslow primary school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support pupils in their Reception class. This Teaching Assistant post requires a comprehensive understanding of Early Years development and how Early Years students best learn.
They need a Teaching Assistant that possesses a positive approach to encourage effective learning through play and have an approachable and accommodating manner. This Teaching Assistant post offers a truly inclusive education which is achieved through the dedication of their Teaching Assistants who provide excellent support.
A modern primary, this school is found in West London- Hounslow and is easily accessible from a wide range of regular and reliable transport options. It has been hugely successful at developing trainee teachers and was recently judged by Ofsted as 'Good'. The school has seen superb success with its community outreach programme, that helps and supports many families.
If this Early Years Teaching Assistant role, is just what you have been looking for, click APPLY Now and send your updated CV to Kirsty Kemp at Edustaff!
Please note, due to the volume of Early Years Teaching Assistant applications, successful applicants will be contacted.