Are you a talented graduate with special needs experience and would be keen to work 1.1 with an autistic child in EYFS?
Would you like the opportunity to work in highly inclusive primary school with fantastic SEN provisions and outstanding professionals?
This is the ideal post for psychology graduates, aspiring Educational or Clinical Psychologist and SEN professionals
If this sounds like to the right opportunity for you, please read on!
• SEN Teaching Assistant – Supporting ASD pupil
• Working towards EHCP – Educational and emotional development
• SEN Teaching Assistant Post – EYFS
• EYFS and SEN 1.1 experience is required – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant Post – SEN Teaching Assistant
• Graduate Required - Psychology Graduate- SEN Teaching Assistant
• High Achieving Primary School in London – SEN Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long-term full-time -Teaching Assistant Post until July 2020
• SEN Teaching Assistant – Supporting 1.1 EYFS ASD Pupil
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 2.2 or Above Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident, proactive, patient and committed
• SEN experience – ASD, ADHD, Global Delay, SALT, EBD
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
This ever popular, innovative and inclusive 2 form entry primary school is set in the vibrant area of Camden. This school is a success story within the local area being continuously rated as “Outstanding” by OFSTED, thanks to the forward thinking and successful SLT. The school’s ethos is built on the core foundations of inclusion, creativity, which is an environment that both children and staff thrive. Reflective of the area, this is culturally diverse school with energetic and enthusiastic pupils and have a real passion for learning.
Set in the heart of Camden this school boasts excellent transport links across London, situated near to four mainline stations and various tube lines.
To apply for this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of SEN Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
SEN Teaching Assistant -EYFS | Graduate SEN experience| Camden