Experienced SEN Learning support Assistant | London West, London
Experienced SEN Learning support Assistant- West London- Immediate Start.
This friendly, caring and welcoming Mainstream school located in West London is Looking to appoint an experienced Learning supporting assistant to work along side their current hardworking, positive, and experienced inclusion team. This school have the children best interest at heart and work exceptionally hard to meet the needs of their students and inspire the minds all children to achieve their dreams, by providing them with an enriched environment to reach their full potential.
• UK trained Graduate- Psychology, an inspiring educational Psychologist, Inspiring Teacher or Speech and language therapist.
• Hold either a Degree in Performing Arts, or have additional talents in Music, Drama, PE, Design and Food Technology or able to speak another language
• Previous experience or an interest in supporting children with special educational needs such as Autism, behavioural, social or emotional difficulties, speech, and language.
• positive and resilient personality and attitude to work
• Available to work in the school for a minimum of 2-3yrs.
This Mainstream Primary School is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a friendly, caring and welcoming community school situated in West London and is a 10-minute walk or short bus ride away from the school.
They are committed to developing purposeful relationships with all parents and carers because they know this is one of the best ways to ensure that all their children achieve their full potential. We believe in developing a learning community and in the power of partnership.
Their aim is for all their children to become confident, happy and creative lifelong learners. They are a thriving school, striving for excellence. They see every day as an opportunity and believe they can all achieve great things.
Their children develop confidence, resilience and determination. They are reflective learners who enjoy all that their school has to offer them.
How to apply
If you meet the requirements of this school, and fill you have the ability to become a respected and valued member of the team, as well as gain some developmental, career changing experience, then click apply and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at Edustaff, I will call you to discuss your passions and ambitions to support your own development and of those with additional needs.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, those who qualify will be contacted- Looking forward to hearing from you!