Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistants Required-Hillingdon | London West, London
Experienced Teaching Assistant - Graduates required with a minimum of 2:2 in all subject areas - Immediate start! – Hillingdon.
Looking to build experience supporting students in small groups and on a one to one basis? Keen to learn from excellent teachers who can show you the art of successful teaching?
A graduate with an outstanding academic record and a charismatic personality to match is wanted to join this acknowledged secondary school in Hillingdon, as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
- Teaching Assistant position available as a Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position
- ‘Good’ Ofsted Rated secondary school - Has its own teacher training programme
- Starting immediately Daily rate at £60- £70
- Open to graduates with a 2:2 or above
Person Specification & Role- Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant
For this post, you must be an
• Industrious graduate who has a degree at a 2:2 or better and can commit yourself to your roles and responsibilities
• You will be able to display a passion for education that will feed your determination for years to come.
• You will be a graduate who can create a series of attainable objectives that allow your students to stretch themselves.
• You will be supporting teaching and learning across the school and you will be providing support to EAL/SEN pupils.
• You will fulfil a multi-faceted role, supporting as and when needed and support staff are often kept on as part of the School Direct scheme.
The School- Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant
This school pride themselves on providing an exceptional, all-round education that enables each student to try everything on offer, to find out what they really enjoy and are good at.
The capacity to engage pupils at many different levels is central to education and they offer very high standards of learning and care; both inside and
outside the classroom. Talented and committed staff work with the pupils to
achieve these ends.
The school is grounded in the strength of relationships between staff, students
and families that are the foundation of all great communities. They are
tremendously diverse in terms of the academic and cultural backgrounds of its
students and they celebrate this diversity.
If you would relish the chance to work at this highly regarded secondary school, apply for this Teaching Assistant role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.