Experienced Graduate Reception TA-Hounslow | London West, London
Experienced Graduate Reception TA-Hounslow
Are you a diligent, Experienced Graduate Reception TA who has experience of supporting students in Reception (4-5yr olds) and working alongside the class teachers to ensure that all children are making significant progress? If you want to work with a highly experienced class teacher who has excellent behaviour management and delivers ‘Outstanding’ engaging and exciting lessons, then this role is for you!
Work at an Outstanding school where the award-winning Head Teacher is just as dedicated to career professional development of her staff as she is the overall attainment of the children. Lesson are delivered to a high standard and all members of staff are highly skilled in the field with excellent behavior management.
• Experienced Graduate Reception General TA- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position
• Supportive, well run ‘Outstanding’ school- Ealing-West London
• Immediate start! - on completion of a successful interview
• Daily rate between £70-£80- depending on Experience
• Potential opportunity for Teacher Training in Sept 2020 for a strong, driven and successful candidate
Person specification & Role- Experienced Graduate Reception General TA.
The ideal candidate for this exciting Experienced Graduate Reception General TA will be;
• A creative graduate who has a strong academic record with at least a 2:1 or above in your degree
• Previous experience working in a school setting within the Early years
• Be able to effectively support Reception students and have a strong knowledge of the Early Years Framework
• Be committed to your role and work as a team to deliver the schools ethos
• Be confident and capable with the ability to build rapport through and engaging, creative and fun approach
• Be able to adapt and differentiate their practice where needed to meet the needs of the students
The school- Experienced Graduate Reception General TA
All staff and students at this school believe in their ethos of ‘Together We Achieve’ with this collaborative mindset each individual will realise and achieve their full potential academically, personally and socially through a rich and varied curriculum, state of the art technology and outstanding teaching and learning.
Grab this opportunity with both hands to grow and develop yourself as an Experienced Graduate Reception general TA. click Apply Now and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff for immediate consideration.
Please note: due to the volume of Experienced Graduate Reception TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.