Exceptionally talented Graduate - Maths TA – East Ham
Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Maths Teacher – East Ham
An outstanding secondary school is looking for a confident and inspirational Graduate to join their highly academic environment as a Maths Teaching Assistant.
• Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant – East Ham
• Gain invaluable school-based experience
• Long Term, Full-Time Maths Teaching Assistant position
• Competitive daily pay for a Maths Teaching Assistant post
• Maths Teaching Assistant starting September 2019
• Minimum of a 2:1 Classification
• Ideal for an aspiring Secondary Maths Teacher
• Teacher Training opportunities on offer for a Successful Graduate
• A supportive secondary school looking for a Maths Teaching Assistant
• Opportunities for CPD to progress your teaching techniques
• Excellent training and support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
Maths Teaching Assistant Person Specification
The successful applicant will be an academically strong Maths Graduate with a 2:1 or above in Maths or relevant degree. The school is keen on meeting an ambitious Graduate for the Maths Teaching Assistant position who possesses a strong subject knowledge, passion for education and the will to inspire younger generations.
Maths Teaching Assistant Role
In this exciting Maths Teaching Assistant position, you will be supporting GCSE and A-level Students within the high achieving Maths Department. As a Maths Teaching Assistant, you will be surrounded by a team of inspiring intellectuals and have the opportunity to progress your teaching techniques by immersing yourself in the schools fantastic CPD Programme.
If you are a looking to gain experience in an outstanding school, then Apply for this Maths Teaching Assistant position today.
Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Sumaya at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Maths Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Maths Teaching Assistant | Aspiring Maths Teacher | East Ham