Exceptional Graduates Considered in Business Studies & Economics - Outstanding Secondary School in South London
Are you an aspiring Business Studies & Economics Teacher? Do you hold a degree in either Business Studies or Economics?
Perhaps you are looking for a paid teacher training route that can not only give you QTS but will also accredit you with a PGCE too?
If you are serious about teaching Business Studies & Economics, and you are available to start this September, then this Trainee Business Studies & Economics Teacher post is waiting for your application!
• Exceptional Graduates Considered in Business Studies & Economics
• Outstanding Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways Business Studies & Economics PGCE
• September Start – Up to 2 Year PGCE Placement Business Studies & Economics
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Business Studies & Economics
• Exceptional Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Business Studies & Economics Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Business Studies & Economics
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Business Studies & Economics Teacher post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Business Studies or Economics
A secondary school in South London are looking for an academic Business Studies & Economics Teacher to train within their school. The Premier Pathways PGCE Business Studies & Economics post is open to graduates or graduates with degrees in Business Studies or Economics.
In this Trainee Business Studies & Economics Teacher post you will have the guidance and training to become an outstanding Business Studies & Economics Teacher. At first you will learn to plan lessons under the guidance of experienced Business Studies & Economics teachers, slowly building your confidence towards leading your own class and planning your own lessons. The next stages would include whole class responsibility and an increased timetable across all 3 key stages.
This successful secondary school is situated in close proximity to a nearby rail station in a leafy suburb of South West of London. The 'Training School' award this school so proudly holds belies a natural disposition towards excellent Continuing Professional Development and career enhancement opportunities. Although this school can proudly boast 'Outstanding' status, the Senior Leadership Team are determined to maintain and exceed this impeccable standard.
This welcoming secondary school, found in South London, is a 10 minute walk from the nearest tube station on the Northern Line.
If you believe that this fantastic Economics Trainee opportunity in London is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.