English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant- Sept 2020- Hounsl | London West, London
English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant- Sept 2020- Hounslow
If you are a Maths or English Graduate with a mature outlook on education and are looking to utilise your academic talents and help pupils achieve, this English/Maths Teaching Assistant position at a nurturing secondary school in Hounslow is for you!
***English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant at a modern secondary school in Hounslow
***Role to start in Sept 2020
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification & Role- English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
This post requires a motivated graduate who has the following;
• Earned a second-class degree or better in English or Maths or holds A Levels in the subject
• Previous experience working in a school or tutoring experience
• You should be able to connect well with students and teachers and become a subject expert in your department.
• You will possess a compassionate nature and patience with all people and the desire to get involved in the school’s extracurricular clubs.
• Your portfolio will include the ability to motivate your pupils and an adamant desire to succeed.
• Be confident and willing to support across the school
• Be able to work as a team with the class teachers and other support staff
• Confident running English and Maths interventions and planning own lessons
Found in Hounslow, this school is an ethnically diverse Secondary and has created links with the local community that supports the education of the students by providing access to practical activities, reinforcing what they have learned in the curriculum. It has already achieved the illusive 'Outstanding' Ofsted grade and offers some top-notch facilities including a newly built ICT suite, equipped with new desk top computers and interactive white boards. The Senior Leadership Team encourage a culture of originality and invention, which sees both teachers and pupils flourish. It gives its higher than average numbers of EAL and SEN pupils everything they need to progress through their well thought out and planned lessons, and balanced curriculum.
If you would relish the chance to work at this nurturing secondary school in Hounslow, apply for this English/Maths Teaching Assistant role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Kirsty at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.