English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant | London West, London
English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant- Ealing
If you are a Maths or English Graduate with a mature outlook on education and are looking to utilise your academic talents and help pupils achieve, this English/Maths Teaching Assistant position at a welcoming and hardworking Secondary school in Ealing is for you!
***English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant at a modern secondary school in Hammersmith & Fulham
***Role available Immediately- on completion of a successful interview
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time post
***£70-80 depending on experience
Person Specification & Role- English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
This post requires a motivated graduate who has the following;
• Earned a second-class degree or better in English or Maths or holds A Levels in the subject
• Has previous experience working in a school or has tutoring experience- GCSE English & Maths
• You should be able to connect well with students and teachers and become a subject expert in your department.
• You will possess a compassionate nature and patience with all people and the desire to get involved in the school’s extracurricular clubs.
• Your portfolio will include the ability to motivate your pupils and an adamant desire to succeed.
• Be confident and willing to support across the school
• Be able to work as a team with the class teachers and other support staff
• Confident running English and Maths small groups and 1:1 sessions, which may involve supporting students with SEN and additional needs
The School- English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
This school is an ethnically diverse secondary that works tirelessly to effectively supports the education of the students by providing access to practical activities, reinforcing what they have learned in the curriculum. It has already achieved the illusive 'Outstanding' Ofsted grade and offers some top-notch facilities including a newly built ICT suite, equipped with new desk top computers and interactive white boards. The Senior Leadership Team encourage a culture of originality and invention, which sees both teachers and pupils flourish.
If you would relish the chance to work at this secondary school in Ealing, apply for this English/Maths Teaching Assistant role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of English/Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.