English Teacher - Secondary School - Greenwich
English Teacher – Greenwich Secondary School – September 2019
A co-educational Secondary School in Greenwich is looking for an experienced English Teacher to start a permanent position in September 2019. This position has arisen due to a teacher promotion and the school is keen to bring in an English Teacher with a proven record of delivering quality Literature and Language lessons from KS3-KS5.
This Secondary School has made great progress regarding student behaviour and possess a strong leadership team. The chosen English Teacher for this role will enjoy the benefit of this strength and receive full support
About the English Teacher role and the School:
• English Teacher KS3 – KS5
• A permanent position starting in September 2019
• Experience with SATS, GCSEs and A-Levels
• M2 £28,315 – M6 £38,963 (UPS also available)
• Co-Ed Secondary School in Greenwich, SE London
• The English Teacher must have experience teaching English in a U.K. Secondary School
• The English Teacher must hold QTS in the U.K
The chosen English Teacher will be entering an incredibly creative environment in which staff structure is complemented by high levels of teaching autonomy. This atmosphere has led to high levels of staff satisfaction within the English department
The school is keen to start interviewing straight after the Easter break so if you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link provided. Successful candidates will be contacted immediately, and an interview arranged.