English Teacher (NQT) - Ipswich, Suffolk
English Teacher (NQT) | Ipswich, Suffolk | September 2019
Are you currently working towards your PGCE in secondary English?
Have you started to think about where you will be for your induction year?
Edustaff are currently working with a number of Ipswich-based secondary schools who are looking to add to their English department with creative, confident and driven NQTs. The schools we work alongside are highly-supportive, and will ensure that you pass your NQT year with flying colours!
Please feel free to have a read through the details below, and send your CV through to Charlie at Edustaff. You can do this by either clicking apply or sending your CV with any questions through to email@example.com
What are our schools looking for?
* An English Teacher (NQT) who will be qualifying in Summer
* A high-achieving university graduate with an impressive academic record
* An English Teacher (NQT) with consistently good or outstanding feedback in observations
* A confident and compassionate teacher who is receptive to feedback and professional growth,
* Someone who is genuinely passionate about improving outcomes for pupils of all background and abilities
Tell me more about our schools?
* Supportive secondary schools within Ipswich
* Strong and stable senior and middle leadership teams
* Excellent training opportunities at every level - our schools are passionate about developing new teachers
* Truly diverse and culturally-rich students and staff cohort
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work in a highly regarded secondary school this September in the heart of Ipswich, Suffolk. Click 'Apply now' to send your CV to Charlie Demmel at EduStaff and get the ball rolling.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.