English PGCE - Salaried School Direct | South East London, London
Trainee English Teacher – Bexley – Salaried School Direct Teacher Training
Are you looking for a fully salaried English Teacher training route?
Do you want to achieve the highest accreditation available for beginning teachers whilst developing your expertise within the support of one school? Premier Pathways are proud to be working with an Ofsted rated Good secondary academy in Bexley to secure a trainee teacher of English for our Salaried PGCE.
Premier Pathways offers you:
* Trainee English Teacher Post
* Salaried School Direct Teacher Training
* £15,600 in Year 1 and £17,550 in Year 2
* Absolutely no tuition fees
* PGCE with 60 Masters credits & QTS
* Accredited by the University of Buckingham
About the school:
* This school is rated Good by Ofsted, serving the local community of Bexley, SE London the school has a *culture of enterprise and a can-do attitude.
* Students are engaged and appreciated that hard work leads to achievement and success.
* The school is traditional, placing respect and good behaviour at the
* heart of what they do, delivering lessons to match. Many students meet or exceed expectations.
* Teachers bring learning alive and class sizes are kept as small as possible.
* Students participate in a broad range of after-school activities.
* All students contribute to academy life by taking on positions of responsibility.
* Everyone works together to maintain a happy, safe and orderly environment.
* We instil mutual respect between students and staff and have zero tolerance for bullying in any form.
* We promote high expectations and set standards of excellence.
* Students will be encouraged to stay on at the academy for Sixth Form.
The successful Trainee English Teacher will:
*Hold an English bachelor’s degree
* Have a GCSE Grade C or 4 in Mathematics and English Language
* Be passionate about teaching and making a difference to young people
* Have the presence and character to relate to students of all abilities and backgrounds
This Trainee English Teacher opportunity in Bexley won't be around for long, so get your application in today! Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Lee Rayner at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.