English Mentor for popular Thurrock School - September 2019
English Mentor - Thurrock
This is the ideal role for a confident and motivated graduate who is keen to explore a career within education.
This is a supportive and vibrant secondary school with an abundance of opportunities available.
***English Mentor at a popular secondary school in Thurrock
***Role available September 2019
***Long Term, Full-Time post
***£65.00 - £75.00 per day
***Supportive and vibrant Secondary School with a Sixth Form
The right candidate for this role will be someone who is confident and holds good subject knowledge within English. You will be a graduate with a 2:2 or above in a English based degree and a desire to help young learners in their development within English. You will be approachable, hard-working and dependable as you work alongside both students and other teachers.
About the Role
• English Mentor supporting year 7–11 with the potential to support year 12-13 (if desired)
• Working closely with the English department to provide high quality sessions
• You will work with small groups of students and also on a 1:1 basis
• You will have the freedom to create you own short sessions as well as pre planned ones via the class teacher
• Support will be provided by the head of department, individual class teachers and other member of the senior leadership team
This is an ‘Outstanding’ and popular school based in Thurrock. This school has an excellent reputation within the local community and within the community of teachers. The headteacher at this school successfully brings in graduates each year, enabling them to gain experience in the classroom and progress onto teacher training is that is their desired route.
If you agree that this English Mentor position is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level, apply to join this successful school in Thurrock today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Amber Claydon at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.