English Intervention Tutor | Southend | Graduates only!
English Intervention Tutor - Southend-on-Sea
Would you like to provide intervention sessions and teach whole classes before starting your initial teacher training?
We are looking to meet with Graduates who are energetic, passionate, driven and personable to join this ‘Good’ school in Southend as an English Intervention Tutor. Interested?
***English Intervention Tutor position located in Southend-on-Sea
***£65-£88 per day
***Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position
***English Intervention Tutor role for full academic year before having the chance to apply for teacher training
***’Good’ secondary school with excellent support for graduates
***The opportunity to gradually develop your skills which could lead you onto schools teacher training programme
***Only application with a degree of a 2:2 or above in an English based degree will be considered
About the English Intervention Tutor Role
• On a daily basis the appointed English Intervention Tutor will be working with students from year 7 - year 11 in a variety of ways including supporting them on a 1:1 basis, in small groups and on occasions leading whole classes with pre planned work.
• As an English Intervention Tutor, you will have the opportunity to shadow all teachers in the department, learning from them and understanding different teaching styles
• Over the course of the year, you will further understand the school’s behaviour management schemes, develop you understanding of the curriculum and build your confidence in teaching
• This English Intervention Tutor role is designed to give you the chance to further understand the role of a teacher so that you can make an informed decision as to whether teacher training and a career in teaching is the right choice for you.
• You do not need to have any previous experience as this role will provide you the training you need but any previous experience working with children and young people, in any capacity, would be advantageous.
If you meet the requirements of this ;Good’ secondary school, apply for the ideal English Intervention Tutor role in Southend-on-Sea immediately! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Amber Claydon at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.