English Graduate Teaching Assistant | Central London
Are you an English graduate who is considering a career in teaching and want to gain essential classroom experience?
Are you passionate about the English spoken and written word and have the confidence and passion to inspire your students?
This highly regarding secondary school based in Camden are looking for a 1st class English graduate to join their team from September. The school is extremely committed to providing Teaching Assistants with the ideal environment to learn and flourish. This would be ideal for someone considering becoming an English Teacher. You will be working with students that are excelling at the subject and SEN students that need that extra support and encouragement, 1.1 and in small groups.
If this sounds like the ideal Teaching Assistant role for you then please read on!
Teaching Assistant - Role
• Teaching Assistant – Supporting English up to A’level
• Supporting English Teacher – Lesson preparation
• Working 1.1 or in small intervention groups
• Long term role – September 2019-July 2020
• Teaching Assistant – 1.1 and small intervention groups
• Teaching Assistant - £70.00 - £80.00 DOE
• Supporting varying ability pupils in English – Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant – ideal for aspiring English Teachers
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a Degree from a reputable University 2.1 and above
• Experience working with children – either paid or voluntary would be desirable
• You must be confident, proactive and dedicated
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Be able to work with students from all abilities
• Some SEN experience would be desirable not essential
• Large modern and well-resourced inner London secondary school
• Plenty of CPD & additional training provided throughout
• Outstanding English department
• Located in the Borough of Camden
• Great public transport links
To apply for this Teaching Assistant opportunity, send your CV and covering letter to Fiona at EduStaff today!
Please note: Due to the volume of Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Teaching Assistant | Outstanding Central London Secondary |