English Graduate Teaching Assistant | North West London, London
English Graduate Teaching Assistant- Camden North West London- ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated!
Are you an English graduate that is hoping to pursue a career as an English Teacher in the very near future?
Do you have an outstanding academic record and a passion for education that you would like to pass on to others?
A highly successful secondary would like to appoint a talented English graduate that has achieved a 1st class or 2:1 for an English related degree.
Make a real difference to the learning experience of your pupils as you take on this English Graduate Teaching Assistant role at an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Ealing.
• English Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Highly successful secondary school in Camden
• Long Term/ Full-Time role
• Position starting ASAP – immediate interview
• £70 to £80 per day plus offset expenses
• Possible Opportunity for Teacher Training
English Graduate Teaching Assistant Role
• Achieved an impressive 1st class or 2:1 degree in English or related
• Have an infectious passion for learning
• Willing to contribute to wider school activities and step outside the support staff remit
• Work on a 1:1 basis or in small groups with pupils in Years 7 to 11
• You will be providing support to those pupils that are struggling with English
• Be a part of the English after schools’ club
• Support students with SEN or additional needs
Propel your career by accepting a place at a successful secondary school. Contact Tom at Edustaff to put yourself forward for this exciting and rewarding English Graduate Teaching Assistant vacancy.
Please note: due to the volume of English Graduate Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.