English Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant - Academically Gifted English Graduate Required - Outstanding Secondary School
Graduated in English or a relevant Literature and English language based degree? Thought about becoming a secondary teacher?
If you are hoping to gain more classroom experience in a secondary school, then this Teaching Assistant post could be ideal for you!
• English Graduate Required - Teaching Assistant
• Academically Gifted English Graduate Required
• Outstanding Secondary School in London - Teaching Assistant
• Exceptional Opportunity for an English Graduate to Support Across Phase
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Teaching Assistant
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Resources - Teaching Assistant
• Outstanding Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• Immediate Interview for Teaching Assistant
A top South London secondary, with high achieving pupils, are looking to appoint an English Teaching Assistant from September. This Teaching Assistant position has arisen due to the need for greater support for all pupils across all 3 key stages in this core subject.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be wholly committed to improving the academic horizons of the pupils you support, helping to assist in the delivery of outstanding lessons in English Literature and the arts. As a Teaching Assistant you will be supporting in class and occasionally with small groups, based on need and the flows of the academic cycle.
The curriculum here is very much about making connections with other subjects to enhance the learning capabilities and understanding of all the pupils. The school are very proud of their achievements and arts specialist status. They have created an atmosphere of learning and academic progress that all pupils respond to enthusiastically.
A positive secondary, this school is found in London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
If you would relish the chance to work at this positive secondary school in London, apply for this Teaching Assistant role without hesitation! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.