English Academic Mentor | Westminster | Central London
Are you a talented graduate with plans to train to become an English Teacher?
Would you like a long term placement in an excellent secondary school to gain classroom experience?
English Academic Mentor – Role
• English Academic Mentor – Academic and Successful Secondary
• Based in Westminster - Excellent Public Transport
• £65 - £80 per Day - English Academic Mentor - DOE
• Long Term English Academic Mentor - Full academic year
• Outstanding secondary school rated Outstanding by Ofsted
• Potential Teacher Training on offer at the school!
• Ideal for English Graduates – Aspiring Teachers
Teaching Assistant will need:
• Must have a 2.2 or Above Degree from a reputable University
• You must be confident and proactive
• Experience working with children would be an advantage
• Good academics across GCSE & A Level is essential
• Excellent communication skills, ambitious and dedicated
This English Academic Mentor role will involve you supporting the Teaching within English classes for both GCSE and A’Level students. You will be helping to prepare and plan lessons, working 1.1 or in small groups with pupils of varying abilities. As you gain in confidence you can take on more responsibility from the Teacher and gain fantastic experience.
Found in Westminster, this school is a popular secondary and is in an wonderful central London location. Thanks to inclusive practices and policies, the school caters for EAL and international students along with pupils from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Take this incredible opportunity to further your career and apply for this English Academic Mentor position in Westminster! Click 'Apply Now' to send your CV and covering letter at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of English Academic Mentor applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
English Academic Mentor – Westminster – English Academic Mentor