English Academic Mentor Post - South London
Are you a 1st class English graduate, from one of the country’s leading universities, with a passion for the spoken and written word? Have you the talent and interpersonal skills to inspire pupils in English?
Have you thought about becoming an English Teacher? If the answer is yes then you will need will want to apply to this English Academic Mentor post.
If you are a dedicated English graduate who wants to help pupils through the vital stages of education, this English Academic Mentor role at an innovative secondary school in London is for you.
• Oxbridge, Russell Group and All Top UK Graduates Required for English Academic Mentor Post
• Innovative Secondary School in South London - English Academic Mentor
• September Start – Long term full time until July 2020 - English Academic Mentor
• Exposure to Outstanding Teaching throughout the School
• Secondary School in Lambeth, London – English Academic Mentor
• Perfect English Academic Mentor Post for Aspiring English Teacher
• Outstanding Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This English Academic Mentor post is only open to exceptional English graduates
This highly innovative secondary in South London are looking to appoint an English graduate of the highest calibre to support their English department from September. The school are looking for an application from a driven English graduate who has a first class degree from a leading university and the passion and enthusiasm needed to become an outstanding English Teacher. It is expected that you have an excellent knowledge relating to the canon of English Literature and the ability to relay this with enthusiasm. In addition, the school expect you to be able to support the analysis of texts from set books and the anthology.
As an English Academic Mentor at this school you will be supporting teaching across the key stages. This English Academic Mentor position involves taking on your own classroom teaching responsibilities and providing individual support to pupils. This English Academic Mentor post is an ideal opportunity for any aspiring English Teacher to fulfil their potential
This accessible secondary school, found in London, is handily placed a 4 minute walk from a tube station on the Northern Line. With plenty of training schemes on offer, this is the perfect place to begin your teaching career and begin to pick up good habits and impressive teaching techniques. This school has developed long-lasting relationships with other establishments in the local community which enhances the extra-curricular activities of the school.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.