English Academic Mentor - Greenwhich | South East London, London
English Academic Mentor – Greenwich
Are you a recent graduate thinking about starting teacher training?
Perhaps you are an English graduate looking for a successful school to complete a full academic year as a Teaching Assistant?
If you can't wait to begin a career in secondary education and have an impressive academic record, this dynamic secondary school in Greenwich want you as an English Academic Mentor!
• English Academic Mentor position
• Join a secondary school located in the heart of Greenwich
• English Graduate with a minimum of 2:1-degree classification
• Outstanding CPD and teacher training opportunities for the English Academic Mentor
• English Academic Mentor role starting September 2020
• Located in prime Greenwich spot – stone's throw away from ample tube links
• Forward-thinking secondary school leading the way for inclusive practice, setting the standard for a comprehensive education for all
• Recent Ofsted report graded school 'Good' in areas due to the excellent teaching and the superb attitude of all staff
• Excellent CPD and teacher training opportunities for graduate Teaching Assistants
English Academic Mentor role
• English Academic Mentor position involves working across the generally high achieving English Department supporting students from Key stages 3 to A-Level in literature and
• Supporting pupils through 1:1 sessions and group intervention work with the opportunity to assist the planning and development of lessons
• Joining a well-established and successful CPD programme designed to shape Teaching Assistants into outstanding practitioners
English Academic Mentor Person Specification
• English Academic Mentor will be a hard-working graduate who has achieved a 2:1 degree and will have experience working alongside children in either a paid or volunteered role
• Will have the skills to use enthusiasm to bring out the best in others and prove their passion for teaching
This English Teaching Assistant role offers an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. If you wish to join this well-run secondary school in Greenwich, we look forward to hearing from you. To apply, send your CV to Molly Hynes at EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.