Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA | London West, London
Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA- Sept Start
Are you a highly motivated and enthusiastic EBD TA, looking for a new role in a successful, high achieving school? Do you have a specific talent to inspire students who have Emotional and Behavioural difficulties and a passionate to support SEN? If so, we want to hear from you.
***Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA
*** Located in West London
***£70-80 depending on experience
***1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time position- starting Sept 2020
***Inclusive, well led and supportive Primary school
***Working alongside a passionate and charismatic SENCO who will offer you, all the guidance you require from day one
Person Specification & Role- Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA
• A highly motivated and high achieving graduate, who has achieved an academic degree of at least a 2:1 classification.
• Has a general confidence to deal with difficult and challenging situations, with excellent communication skills.
• A desire to take on responsibility and lead after school clubs
• Have the skills to demonstrate an unwavering desire for SEN and in particular Behavioural, emotional and Social developmental difficulties and overcome obstacles and succeed in your professional objectives
• You will be assisting lessons under the direction of the class teacher/SENCO
• Teaching individual booster sessions and you should be able to help plan and prepare lessons You will be teaching with an autonomy and independence that an innovative curriculum provides.
The School- Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA
An excellent highly regarded Secondary, who have been rated by Ofsted as excellent in all areas are committed to innovation and prides itself on their ability to sculpt their students in becoming respectful, resilient and diligent individuals, prepared for the challenges they will face as adults in the big world. The school takes careful steps to ensuring an excellent education for its high number of EAL and SEN pupils.
This Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA role is a perfect opportunity for an experienced, driven and confident Primary Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA. My client school are keen to hear from you ASAP, so take full advantage of this opportunity, so get your application in today! Click ‘Apply now’ and send your CV to Kirsty Kemp at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties Support TA applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Skype Interviews will be arranged for successful Applicants.