EBD KS2 Learning Support Assistant | London West, London
EBD KS2 Learning Support Assistant - One to one role supporting a student with EBD - Ofsted 'Outstanding' School – Sept 2020 start - Hounslow, West London - £60 to £70 per day
Are you a graduate with a passion for Special Educational Needs? Do you have a desire to work with children who have behavioural needs? would you like to gain school based experience as EBD KS2 Learning Support Assistant that can help you build the experience you need to follow a career in SEN teaching or educational psychology?
- EBD KS2 Learning Support Assistant position located in Hounslow, West London
- Supporting an EBD student on a one to one basis
- Daily rate between £60 and £80- depending on experience
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position starting Sept 2020
Person Specification & Role- EBD KS2 Learning Support Assistant
This EBS KS2 role requires;
• A dynamic graduate who has earned at least a 2:2 in your degree and the skills to quickly build strong, lasting relationships.
• You must show the ability to quickly discover the right way to deal with any challenges the school day may present you.
• Have the confidence to rise to the occasion and take on more important responsibilities as the school year progresses.
• The ideal individual should be able to provide a safe and caring environment that will benefit all the students they work with.
• Previous experience is ideal but not essential
• Be Empathetic and nurturing
• Motivated and resilient
• will be supporting the learning of a specific Year 4 pupil who displays Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
Put your name forward for this EDB KS2 Learning Support Assistant vacancy and become part of this Hounslow, West London popular primary School, contact Kirsty Kemp at EduStaff to secure some vital in-school experience.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful EBD KS2 Learning Support Assistant applicants will be contacted.